Sunday, June 20, 2010

Derby Derby DERBY!!!

It doesn't get much more REDNECK than the Tooele County Demolition Derby! But we LOVE it!! Two years ago my dad and brother raced in the figure eight race, that was way fun to watch and have someone to cheer for.

Last night two student from my dad's Auto Shop class raced cars they have been building in class. One of the student, I might mention, has only had his licence for about a week!

The above is a video from the 2008 derby of my dad and Shane racing. My dad is in the blue and yellow "Q" car. Shane is in the White car. My dad took third place overall, he should have taken first, but the dairy princess drove his car in a race before his race and crashed it so he started in the last place position.
I feel bad I didn't get a pic for the cars from last night, but I did get a picture of us having a great time!
p.s. HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment: