You heard right my friends… starting in August…We are going to be UTES!
Cody just got his acceptance letter from the University of Utah this week. He will be studying Pre-architecture. His first year he will be taking a lot of pre-requisites and preparing an outstanding portfolio in preparation for the very competitive architecture program!
He is very nervous about this new chapter in his life! I am SO excited for him, he is going to do a great job doing something he really enjoys. He has been wonderful and very supportive in putting off his education in order for me to graduate…now it's his turn!
Any words of advice and/or encouragement are VERY welcome!
Any words of advice and/or encouragement are VERY welcome!

CONGRATS Cody!!!!! I am excited for you! You will do great! We love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou were born for that. Lots of hard work and then the pay off- a job that you love. Congrats! You and Shane have done a fabulous job on our little laundry room. It was fun to see you on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE OFF AND RUNNING. GOOD FOR YOU!!! SO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU AND LOVE YOU BOTH TONS!!!!! Mom
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I am really proud of you. This is something that you have always enjoyed. I'm proud of both of you. GO UTES!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad
Yeah Cody. The two of you are so cute. I love this song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Collet. Enos
ReplyDelete