Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Class of 2010! Go Aggies!

I am graduating from Utah State University in a week and a half!  These are a few pics my cousin Jessica took for me up at campus.




I think I am allowed to brag a little- I have not paid one penny of my college tuition!  I have been on academic scholarship for four years.  This year I got financial aid on top of that...In other words, I got paid to go to school.  Thanks for letting me be a little prideful...GO AGGIES!

It's been fun...but I am happy to be DONE!

3 comments:

  1. That is pretty awesome. I hope my kids get paid to go to school. Good job and way to go on all that studying. It was fun to see you the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! I am so happy for you! and so happy you found my blog. I hope you guys stick around for at least part of the summer so we can get together before you guys head out!

    ReplyDelete