We went and saw Amanda and Shane's new baby girl Kate, born on Sunday, Oct. 18.
Cody loves his nieces and nephews!
Payton and Devin are so cute with her! They love their new sister.
Devin, Payton, and Kate
Payton and Kate
Devin is Finally a big brother
Thanks so much for posting the pics. I am dying to see as much of her as I can. She is so sweet. Kiss those chubba cheeks for me next time you see her. Cody told me the outfit story, I thought it was so funny he cared. He is so funny! Thanks for starting a blog. Love ya guys and can't wait to see more post and pics. Now I can bug Cody when you guys don't post like he bugs me!
ReplyDeletehi sis how are u i love the bloga nd the house!!!
ReplyDeletelove sikp
sorry i said bloga nd i meant blog and
ReplyDelete