Monday, October 26, 2009

BAKKER BASH 2009!

This years Bakker Bash Halloween party was super fun!  My aunt Kristen always plans fun games (none of which my team won) and everyone dresses up in their ghoulish best!  My dad always has the costume to beat.  Before my dad got to the party Sam said "I can't wait see what Uncle Roy's costume"

We had a big variety of costumes this year.  Here are a few pics...


Harry Potter wand and all



Little Spiderman




I was a witch, my broom stick got left at home though





Yes... this Superman costume came with muscles and all!




My mom was a 'Hot Biker Chick" with sleeve tats




Uncle Al as Captain Underpants!  I love this costume.


And now for what you have all been waiting for...

ELTON JOHN
Cute Sami is a bride in the background.

See the resemblance?


Check out the shinny pants!
If you have heard that they belong to Brooke, it's true. haha

1 comment:

  1. Hey, guys!
    I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever! Cody, where is your picture of you in your costume? Love you guys! Hope all is well. Angela

    ReplyDelete