![]() |
| Conner testing out the car seat for his baby sister coming soon. |
![]() |
| Getting comfy on his bench |
![]() |
| Movie night with some cousins. Hope, Brielle, Lexi |
![]() |
| Conner has so much fun with his cousins. They are too good to him! |
![]() |
| Feeding his babies. Hopefully he is getting the hint there are changes coming around here! |
![]() |
| He has been building with his lego's lately. not just dumping them out to make a mess. I love when her gets creative. |
![]() |
| Conner's new kitchen for his birthday from cousin Lexi. He loves it! |
![]() |
| Excitement at the Bakker home. Sami was in a diabetic coma when I went to check on her, she was taken in an ambulance and later life flighted to PCH. |
![]() |
| Being silly |
![]() |
| Easter Egg hunt in Stansbury. Conner was more interested in people watching then picking up eggs. If only he had know before hand what they contained :) |
![]() |
| Helping mom clean out his new dresser for his new room. |
![]() |
| The sweet young women threw me a baby shower. It was so fun. We had a good time. |
![]() |
| Conner and Lexi keeping warm at one of Dallin's baseball games |
![]() |
| Out to dinner with our friends! Faith and I are prego again together. |
![]() |
| Waiting for the train to pass by... |
![]() |
| Cody and Conner playing with the new trucks from Christmas. They have been waiting a long time to be able to play with them in the sand! |
![]() |
| I love these moments |
![]() |
| Sunday selfie. We celebrated out 5th anniversary the night before. |
![]() |
| I let Conner lick the beaters after making cookies since I couldn't |
![]() |
| Home Depot with Opa |
| Opa taught him how to light the pilot light in Delta... Not sure how I feel about that :) |
| Conner loves aunt Brooke. He has been practicing saying "Brooke" makes her day every time. |





















No comments:
Post a Comment