Friday, December 6, 2013

Family Cruise November 2013

We started the night off with some Karaoke.  Dad was the star!

Cody eating Alligator or something

Conner was a good boy.  He had a lot of fun!  He loved wearing his shorts, sandals and hats again.


Conner made friends everywhere he went.  He and this little girl were so cute together.

My handsome boy

Loved the towel animals.  He thought they were all dogs. :) 

The Piano bar might have been Conner's favorite place!  He watched the piano man intently and played right along like he know what he was doing.

Family selfie on the tender to Grand Cayman.  

Stingray City.  The highlight of the trip!

A wild dolphin came to visit, so cool to see!

Foggy picture because they were taken through a plastic baggie.  It was raining.







Can't believe he kissed it!

Dinner time!

Beach at Cozumel

Conner loved the pool! I am so glad they had one at the beach because I didn't like him playing in the big waves.

Conner slept through the flee market action until we got our $1 mexican tacos!  I want to go back for more!

My favorite picture!

Our Thanksgiving Dinner Menu

Punpkin "Pie" the best I have ever had.  It was delish.  I need to find a recipe.
Black Friday madness on the boat

Mom and my Grandma's look alike!

I don't think Conner ever realized we were on a big boat but he loved looking out at the water!

Conner's best friend Anthony


Stink bug in the buffet area!

First bus ride!  Might have been the best part ;)






If you can believe it there are more cute pictures that I didn't post!  What an awesome trip!  Happy Birthday Mom!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! Your cute family all together cruisin! So much fun! That family pic by the boat is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete