Friday, November 11, 2011

First I told Cody

Then we told our Families


Our families are thrilled
Now we are telling YOU!!!
Arm by Face on the Left

This does not look comfortable!

'Nuff Said

Cute Little Feet

16 Weeks.
I finally decided we better take a picture because I started to feel more than just  chubby.

18 Weeks

We were really excited to find out about baby boy Perkins this afternoon!  We are thrilled to be having a little boy joining our family in April!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to meet the Cody and Alexa Perkins baby! He is going to be ADORABLE! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! a BOY!!!(and you finally have a little bump-You look great)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our blessings just keep coming!!! Number 15 is on the way, and Number 16 following!! YEAH!! Couldn't be prouder grandparents...you guys are doing great...Thanks for bringing us more JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your pics are all so cute!!! I love looking at sonograms, they are amazing. Congratulations, it is so exciting to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he looks like Cody.

    ReplyDelete