Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome Home Elder Bakker

My brother, Shane returned home from serving an LDS mission in Philadelphia on Saturday!  We are SO proud of him!  He was a great missionary and I know he will continue to be a great missionary throughout his life.

Thanks for your great example Shane!

 Sami really was excited to see Shane... she is a teenager now, so she always looks grumpy
 Elder Bakker coming down the escalator!  Our small family of six made quite a scene at the airport for Shane! 
 Off to Denny's for Breakfast!
My awesome friend Lisa flew into the airport from her mission in Fort Worth Texas about 10 minutes after Shane did.  I was so glad to be there to welcome her home too.

WELCOME HOME ELDER BAKKER AND SISTER PETERSON!  WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. You all look so happy! That is awesome! I can't wait till my bro comes home. Shane looks great, and Sami is so old. Alexa, you are so pretty. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gift to have for Christmas! Hope we see you guys.

    ReplyDelete