Monday, March 22, 2010

Pictures from the Past

I was going through the pictures on my old computer, and I got a good laugh out of a few of these... Just thought I would share.

 Have you ever made a snow angel belly down?... Sami has... haha

Seminary Graduation
First Date!


Mission Memmories...Look Cody has only been gone a couple of weeks!
   At Disneyland with Lisa!
LOVE THIS FAMILY PIC!!!

4 comments:

  1. Alexa!

    Oh my that is so funny. I seriously did not even realize that we had the same dress. Haha I was referred to Fairy God Mothers by a few people, and the dresses there are so pretty I had a tough time choosing! How are you doing? Are you living in Logan still? When are you done with school? I am not very good at the whole blog thing yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that first date! We were all like who is this Alexa chick???? You know our family...we are all in EVERY body's business. We are so happy with the way things ended up. Thrilled to have you in the fam, so we can be in your business now too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those pictures of me are a tad bit nasty. Thanks for that haha -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that family pic-so cute. I love love your first date picture. Cute couple.

    ReplyDelete